Since I had such a hard time with my sister and best friend, Kendall, leaving, I thought about things I could do for when she comes home. Maybe posting sticky notes all over her room, but when guests sleep there that might be a little weird... So, I decided to blog about it. I'm not much of a blogger, and have never blogged before, but I'm going to do it anyways. So, here it is. Every day (hopefully anyways, I'll try my hardest!) I'll write a memory, or maybe just a picture, of Kendall and/or I. I love my sister, and am so happy for her. She is such a great example to me, and I can't wait until she gets home!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

#19- FFA SLC

This week was the FFA state leadership conference, in Twin Falls. I always look forward to this! I'm not big into the FFA, but it's always fun to go and be on the Landscape team, and go to sessions, have our own hotel rooms, etc. This year, I roomed with Shelby Lee, Edmy Vega, and Shelby McRae. It was so much fun, it was the best time I've had so far and it's my third year. And on the brightside, Landscape team got FIFTH! There were 24 teams altogether, and 17 that showed up. So I'd say we did pretty dang good, I'm proud of our team :) Just in case you don't know what Landscaping is, we have to identify trees like this. It's so hard, but I'm always up for a challenge :)



And since I was gone, that's why I haven't posted in the last couple days. Now to go write Kendall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment