Since I had such a hard time with my sister and best friend, Kendall, leaving, I thought about things I could do for when she comes home. Maybe posting sticky notes all over her room, but when guests sleep there that might be a little weird... So, I decided to blog about it. I'm not much of a blogger, and have never blogged before, but I'm going to do it anyways. So, here it is. Every day (hopefully anyways, I'll try my hardest!) I'll write a memory, or maybe just a picture, of Kendall and/or I. I love my sister, and am so happy for her. She is such a great example to me, and I can't wait until she gets home!

Monday, March 19, 2012

#10- Snuggie Texts

So to start off... Kendall has almost been gone for 3 weeks... THREE WEEKS! Amy, you were right... time flies! Hopefully it will continue doing this, so 18 months will be over in no time :)
Okay, now for the snuggie texts. So, one day, Kendall texted me during school saying how she couldn't stop laughing, and she was home alone. All day I wondered what she couldn't stop laughing about! When I got home, she showed me the snuggie texts.. The first time I read it, I kinda thought it was dumb, like I didn't laugh at all. Then, I read it with Sarah Maggard, and oh man she laughed so hard.. and for those of you who don't know her, her laugh is VERY contagious. So, then I kinda laughed. THEN, I read it at school, with one of my teachers... My teacher was laughing so hard, and I thought I was going to die! Ever since then, I can't handle myself when I read it. I laugh sooo hard, and sit there crying because it's just too funny. If you want to read it, go here:

http://itjustgetsstranger.blogspot.com/2011/12/snuggie-texts.html
or if that doesn't work, go to google, type in "it just gets stranger snuggie texts" and it will be the first link on the search page.

So, while Kendall is gone, I decided I'm going to send her a snuggie, that says "1+1=furrrrrever." Once you read the texts, you'll understand. I'm sure it'll give her a good laugh, so I'm way excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment