Since I had such a hard time with my sister and best friend, Kendall, leaving, I thought about things I could do for when she comes home. Maybe posting sticky notes all over her room, but when guests sleep there that might be a little weird... So, I decided to blog about it. I'm not much of a blogger, and have never blogged before, but I'm going to do it anyways. So, here it is. Every day (hopefully anyways, I'll try my hardest!) I'll write a memory, or maybe just a picture, of Kendall and/or I. I love my sister, and am so happy for her. She is such a great example to me, and I can't wait until she gets home!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

#11- Funny Pictures

Every day, Kendall and I would sit on our phones downstairs both being silent. I would look up funny pictures, and send them to her, when she was sitting right next to me. Two of the funniest ones are these. They make me laugh EVERY TIME.



No comments:

Post a Comment