Since I had such a hard time with my sister and best friend, Kendall, leaving, I thought about things I could do for when she comes home. Maybe posting sticky notes all over her room, but when guests sleep there that might be a little weird... So, I decided to blog about it. I'm not much of a blogger, and have never blogged before, but I'm going to do it anyways. So, here it is. Every day (hopefully anyways, I'll try my hardest!) I'll write a memory, or maybe just a picture, of Kendall and/or I. I love my sister, and am so happy for her. She is such a great example to me, and I can't wait until she gets home!

Friday, March 9, 2012

#2- Catch Me When I Fall

Kendall often liked to embarass me. Whether it was kissing me on the cheek when all my friends were around, or jumping on my back and yelling "I'm riding the bull!" She always seemed to find a way to embarass me, but I don't think it has ever made me mad, because all I can do is laugh! Here's a picture of us at Provo Beach Resort. Kendall thought I was gonna fall, so she catched me at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment